Sunday 25 August 2013

my version of summer evening in Beppu

You know this beautiful  bijin ga painting  by Hirano Hakuho? A few years ego I made my yuzen paper version of this masterpiece titled "Evening mist". I still think about it as my one of the best paper works I `ve ever made. Watching some old posts at  my moligami blog I felt  strong need to do kitsuke more or less in this way. My fault -blurred pics, but please share my joy of wearing a kimono since ages!!!

outfit: black sha hitoe & red hakata obi with tsunodashi musubi. I wish I had real summer addings but these I have had to be enough



evening mist


1 comment:

Christina said...

Hi! I realize this blog hasn't been updated in a while, but I was wondering if you'd like to trade blog links? I'm over at The Kimono Lady and I'm trying to add to my list of blogs to build a better resource for my readers. You have some really nice posts, and I love the group outing shots. Please let me know, and thank you!