Sunday 22 July 2012

Vintage homoungi

Cause we  have been waiting for summer weather in Poland  I`ve decided to try coordinate my greatest purchase  before a few months finally.
This is the most vintage  and most expencive kimono in my tansu. I suppose it comes from pre II War time, late Taisho or early Showa era. I hope someone will help me with identifiction of this beautiful vintage outfit. Unfortunatelly I haven`t too many vintage addings to be adequate to the kimono formality and to let me fully respect the seasonality and pattern rank of this stunning kimono.


DSC_0478
DSC_0489-kopia
DSC_0491 DSC_0492-kopia


This ensemble is still in progress, I need other ideas for giving the splendor for this baby. Firstly I tried to use this hikinuki obi: But then I can`t coordinate any reasonable addings and this obi is so aged that when I tried to tie I only terribly tore it up in one place so I gave up to not destoy it much more.

ebay20120302c 054

2 comments:

Kumiko said...

Wow!!
You look fabulous!
These vintage kimono and obi are stunning!
I don't know how you got these treasure,but they're worth buying!!
Thank you for sharing.

Anonymous said...

I love this outfit! The obi is perfect for the kimono! Gorgeous!